I was nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse ON SEPTEMBER 28TH. AND by Catia @ The Girl Who Read too Much on November 20th. Which isn’t quite as embarrassing. But still. I’m just now accepting. I have no excuses. Let’s do this.
1. Display the award on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
3. Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
5. Write seven interesting things about you.
- This is the first award I’ve ever accepted on the blog. I’ve been nominated for eight of them. And like five of those I’ve been nominated for multiple times. So basically, I am the blogger equivalent of a sloth. The slowest sloth you can imagine.
- One of the items on my bucket list is: catch someone in the act of hanging a billboard.
- I’m an assistant teacher for a 4th and 5th grade class and I LOVE it. I think it’s amazing that I get paid to hang out with kids all day.
- I’ve lived in Washington State my entire life. I’d like to move to Colorado with Tim some day, but I can’t imagine leaving my family.
- My sister is going to have a BABY! So I’m going to be an AUNTIE! NEXT MONTH! I’ve actually been an aunt since I was 5 (my brother has 5 kids) but this is the first one I’ve been an adult for.
- I went to Cabo San Lucas with my parents when I was 12 and I brought a book for each day of vacation. And I finished all of them.
- I used to think I was a dog person. But I’m definitely not.
I secretly think there should be some kind of criteria for tagging people for awards. How do I know who’s worthy of a dragon’s loyalty?! What does that even mean! I’m sure all of you are worthy. Let’s go with my 6 latest follows.
I’ll write again soon! Until then, keep reading!