I’m so glad you’re here! I am J. Bookish. My real name is Jordyn, and my favorite nickname is J. So you can call me what you wish! Except Jordy. Please, not Jordy. Unfortunately, I’m kind of a closet bookworm. My friends don’t read quite as often as I do, and I am always left bursting with thoughts about books so I wanted to share them with anyone who wants to read what I have to say!
10 Fun Facts:
- Age: 23
- I have a B.A. in Political Science, and I’m planning on going back to school to get an English degree and become a high school English teacher.
- Favorite color: Blue
- My boyfriend and I have an orange kitten named Leo who has a million nicknames. I wanted to name him Crookshanks but I was vetoed.
- I’m terrified of all creatures that fly and underwater logs. And peacocks.
- I am obsessed with Cool Whip.
- Tyrion Lannister is my favorite literary character.
- I learned to read when I was 3.
- My brother and sister are 15 and 10 years older than me, respectively. And no, I was not an accident.
- My favorite literary genres are (in no particular order):
BUT I will read anything that sounds interesting.